Sea City Tattoo has several brilliant, professional piercers to choose from. Each has a distinct style and approach.
Browse through these brief galleries to get an idea of their work and style.
MEET THE PIERCER
- If you are over 18, please bring your government issued photo ID, driver’s license or passport.
- Be sure to eat something before coming to the studio.
- And no drugs or alcohol before getting a piercing.
Piercing Requirements For Minors
- Please contact the shop to find out the minimum age for the piercing you would like to get.
- Minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and both of you must bring ID.
We require the following 2 forms of ID to perform any piercing on a person under 18 years old:
- Government issued ID, driver’s license, Washington state ID, military ID, passport or permit. This ID must have a photo.
- Original birth certificate. The birth certificate for the minor must be an original. No photocopies or hospital copies. Birth certificate must have the registered seal.
ID for the parent/guardian:
Bring your current driver’s license, government issued ID, military ID, or passport.
Note to Guardians
If you have been assigned legal custody of the minor, you must also provide the original court paperwork assigning custody.
We cannot perform any piercing on a minor without all of the above documents. Please contact the shop for more information regarding piercing minors if you still have questions. Thank you for your cooperation.